We’re happy to announce that registration is now open for the Annual Summer Soccer Camp, which begins on June 21 and runs weekly until August 13 (5 days per week).
As usual, training will be geared towards improving a player’s agility, fitness, dribbling, passing, receiving and finishing.
Phillips Soccer summer program/camp is geared towards improving players technically. In order to accomplish this, the program limits groups to 24 players or less per training session. Availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
Camp Dates and Times
Morning sessions run 9:00 to 11:00 am in Mt Pleasant, Evening sessions run from 6:00 to 8:00 pm in Summerville. Camp dates are as follows:
- June 21-25 (ages 12-19) – Mt Pleasant
- June 28 – July 2 (ages 10-19) – Mt Pleasant & Summerville
- July 6-10 (ages 12-19)- Mt Pleasant
- July 12-16 (ages 10-19) – Mt Pleasant & Summerville
- July 19-23 (ages 12-19) – Mt Pleasant
- July 26-30 (ages 10-19) – Mt Pleasant & Summerville
- August 2-6 (ages 12-19) – Mt Pleasant
- August 9-13 (ages 10-19) – Mt Pleasant
- Mt Pleasant – 1800 Labor Camp Road, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464
- Summerville – 1114 Orangeburg Road, Summerville, SC 29483
All morning sessions will take place at our Mt Pleasant location. Evening sessions will take place at the Summerville location.
Format and Pricing
The Summer Program will be an 8-week continuous training program. Players will be placed in appropriate small groups during each session.
- $150 weekly – 5 days per week (2-hour sessions). Registration via Eventbrite costs $162 per week.